Innovation in ELT will improve your students' learning outcomes
Meeting the real-life
needs of learners
From A1 to C1 (CEFR)
Students need at least 5 years of language studies to master a language at the highest level. This one-stop resource covers the four aspects of language learning: reading, grammar, oral skills and writing.
Only for teachers
How to enhance language learning
The skills-based learning methodology also requires changing the way content is delivered, introducing so-called soft and cross-curricular skills: decision making, autonomy, citizenship, entrepreneurship and personal development.
- Learn to communicate in a wide range of contexts
- Learn how to use the language with fluency and accuracy
- Develop creativity, critical thinking and cultural awareness
- Encourage students to be inquiring and open-minded
- Master the language at the highest level
How it works
An innovative book platform that connects students with professional authors, encouraging reading for pleasure through the fun co-creation of stories.
Creative dialogue with the author increases the students' motivation to read more
Development of cross-curricular skills
Exercises designed to develop and obtain results in cross-curricular skills
Free access for schools only
Registration exclusively for teachers