Innovation in ELT will improve your students' learning outcomes
Meeting the real-life
needs of learners
From A1 to C1 (CEFR)
Students need at least 5 years of language studies to master a language at the highest level. This one-stop resource covers the four aspects of language learning: reading, grammar, oral skills and writing.
Only for teachers
How to enhance language learning
The skills-based learning methodology also requires changing the way content is delivered, introducing so-called soft and cross-curricular skills: decision making, autonomy, citizenship, entrepreneurship and personal development.
- Learn to communicate in a wide range of contexts
- Learn how to use the language with fluency and accuracy
- Develop creativity, critical thinking and cultural awareness
- Encourage students to be inquiring and open-minded
- Master the language at the highest level
How it works
An innovative book platform that connects students with professional authors, encouraging reading for pleasure through the fun co-creation of stories.
Creative dialogue with the author increases the students' motivation to read more
Development of competencies
Exercises designed to obtain results in the curriculum by competencies
Free access for schools only
Registration exclusively for teachers